No. You must be a Vermont resident to invest in Vermont companies through Milk Money. All companies raising capital on the Milk Money website set up their offerings under the Vermont Small Business Offering exemption which allows them to avoid SEC filings and other legal requirements (and expenses) by accepting only investments from Vermonters.



Milk Money Vermont

P.O. Box 81
Charlotte, Vermont, 05445
United States


Contact Us